Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 3 months ago

What are some jobs that are great for teens that are overnight?

So I m a junior that is saving up for a car because I really do need it. I have volunteering, internships, and academic competitions throughout the week and my mom is sometimes not willing to take me. I have tried public transportation, but it didn't work out. Any advice?

I have tried to search this up, but I want to see what I am missing. I do need a car quickly because I am shadowing doctors that are somewhat farther away from my house. Again, any advice or a quick tip?

I mostly just need a car for school activities and extracurriculars that I have.

• drip

Not sure what labor laws are in regards to teens working at night. You can find factory jobs that have a night shift and grocery stores that hire a late shift.   But there is no way you can work a full time job and go to HS. And most the this job would be full time.  

Car pool. Of mom is willing to drive once a month or every other week. Usually there is someone who is in the same activity that can drive you. Offer gas money. 

Try for a weekend job.  You may be able to work 8 hour shifts  Saturday and Sunday.