Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

Since theres over 60 coronavirus cases is in the U.S. already, do you think it's pointless to canceling any flights heading to Hong Kong?

I think they have their purpose maybe for the safeties of everybody. Anyway everybody can travel again if they already fix that coronavirus cases.

https://wordpress.com/home/mitchiekay.travel.blog

I was saying to my husband just the other day, this would be a great time to visit Hong Kong.

We visited Brussels a couple of days after the bomb attacks there just before Christmas a few years ago. It was brilliant. The streets were empty of tourists apart from ourselves, and we had our pick of cafes and restaurants, where we were treated like royalty and given drinks on the house.

I'm surprised trump hasn't used this to close the borders!

• John

Alt-right = I don't have any ideas so I'll just do nothing and complain about other people's ideas.

Traitor trump to build a giant wall around airports to contain virus

Pointless to cancel flights to Hong Kong.

Not so pointless to cancel flights from Hong Kong or any other Asian airport.