Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

How much time gap between 2 blood tests. i had my testosterone test today , i need one more test. should i wait for 2-3 days?

• ron h

if today's test was for testosterone and the others are for something else, go whenever it's 

convenient.  If you weigh over 50 lb's, you've got plenty of blood for more tests. But  if the next test is also for testosterone, call the doc if you're not sure what he wants you to do.  I'm just a man, not a doc, but a 2nd testosterone test within a few days doesn't make sense to me.  Ask the doctor. 

• Tj

Best to call the Dr who ordered the tests...get it right.

• patty

yes otherwise it will be the same

You should probably follow the advice from your doctor.  If your not taking any meds to boost testosterone, then 2-3 days from now you will get the same answer.  Why waste your money?  Most likely your doctor would say 2-3 months if your making life style changes and/or trying to loosing weight.