promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Isn't time for the Democratic candidates stop yelling, screaming and tearing each other apart and start acing united, professional and civil?

Update:

They've been doing this since October. It's almost March and they've just gotten worse. They're making fools of themselves and not giving a very good impression of Democrats. I personally can't stand it anymore. I can't even listen to their voices and am starting to get ashamed to be a Democrat. If Warren, Sanders, Biden and Klobuchar would just keep their mouths shut, unless they had something worthy to say and let the others with rationale minds talk.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

You are correct - it IS time for them to act united, professional, and civil.  The problem is that they are so desperate to beat Trump that they go into panic mode and that pretty much ends "civil" right there.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

in order for them to  stop yelling, screaming and tearing each other apart and start acting united, professional and civil, they would all have to switch parties and become Republicans. CATS have discovered how this is done: when cats are newborn, they are automatically Democrats, but 8-10 days later, they automatically become Republicans. WHY ? They finally have their eyes open...

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In 2016, the following republicans went to their convention WITH DELEGATES!! 

Donald Trump: 1441 delegates

Ted Cruz: 551 delegates

Marco Rubio: 173 delegates

John Kasich: 161 delegates

Ben Carson: 9 delegates

Jeb Bush: 4 delegates

Rand Paul: 1 delegate

Mike Huckabee: 1 delegate

Carly Fiorina: 1 delegate

Uncommitted: 130 delegates

Donnie's tried to wipe out history (again)  You've forgotten "Lyin' Ted" and "Liddle Marco,"  "Low energy Jeb"   The shitgibbon hinted that lyin' Ted's father was involved in killing JFK.  Donnie, the tRump was (and is) a despicable liar. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpol...

• Dick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Debate ... WHAT DEBATE!!!  Bloomberg - lost in the fog;  Butigeig - this is a recording;  Warren - same ol', same ol';  Sanders - senior yelling champion;  Biden - I wrote everything that's ever been written; Klobuchar - go to Amy Klobuchar dot com;  Steyer - a terrible "I'm angry" act !!!  Not much to glean from 2 hours of 2nd graders pleading for attention!  Moderators:  What the .... - Gail King !!!  I guess Oprah bought her another "job" !!!  A terribly disappointing evening of politics...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It will only get worse until the election in November. Expect it to get really bad a week before. 

Unfortunately we will only get a break for about a year before we start hearing the same crap for the mid term elections in 2022.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It was a "thug-fest" in SC.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's what many people say about Trump. I could understand it if they were a bunch of kids, but these are grownazz adults, and old ones to add to it.

• IOM
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's the natural thing for leftists to do:

They bite, they fight

They bite, they fight, they bite

Bite bite bite, fight fight fight

The Itchy and Scratchy Show!

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.