urine drug test for dvla ?

I have a urine drug test by the time I have the test I would have been without weed for 23 days, before this I used to smoke about 3 Grams daily in pure weed form no tobacco. I can’t fail my test whatsoever? Will I be fine? And any tips please. Really worried everyday it’s getting closer...

We have NO idea if you will pass or fail. It depends on how much weed was absorbed by your fat cells and how fast it is being released. That is different for everyone.

There is nothing that you can do, take, eat or drink that will make any difference. ALL potions, pills etc, that claim to make your urine clean are a total scam.

Yep 30 days, hope you fail doper.

• Bee V3

You're cutting it pretty close. Weed stays detectable in the system by urine for around to 30 days. But if you truly stopped and haven't done ANY since then, there's a good chance youll be fine. if they find anything theyll be able to tell that you quit