Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 1 month ago

7day candle/what does this mean? Help!?

So I have a 7 day candle, I noticed that it started off very low but picked up to a decent sized flame but now it is low again. I noticed that the wick has split into two separate pieces of wicks. I think that’s the reason for the flame being so low... It has not split into two separate flames although it dances a lot and appears to make sort of a mid heart shape / splitting motion. Can anyone help interpret what this means? 

• drip

It means you are not attending to the wick. Or a cheap candle/wick.

Trim the wick to 1/8 inch before each burn. During burning. Make sure to trim off any soot ball that forms on the top of the wick.

The wick should not split apart.  Try dousing the flame into the melted wax to extinguish the flame. This will rehydrate the wick and hopefully put it back together. Push the lit wick into the liquid wax and then pulling up straight again.