Is President Trump allowing the Coronavirus to spread into the USA to create panic, he is allowing thousands from Asia to enter daily?

No one is stopping them at the airports. They may look healthy but that's how the virus acts, no symptoms until they have spread it to someone else. Sad. Believe me.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Axiom
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

He is allowing the virus to spread by visiting other countries. My only hope is that he is a fatality and all of the Alt -right Flying monkeys that worship him.

• ...Show all comments
    • Axiom
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

As for your medical facilities It's safe to say our NHS is far superior  as it caters for all.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Trump has said there's no need to panic as it's not affecting America.  Presumably he believes this is FAKE NEWS!!   Oh boy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have no idea...

• 1 month ago

The infected evacuees from Asia are being carefully transported to specific facilities in quarantine. And they are checked at all airports. The infectious disease facilities are looking for answers. We should ban everyone from China. I dont know why you believe Mr Trump has helped the virus to get into the U.S. We have fewer cases than the other countries.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dustbindiva
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That is not discrimination against Chinese, just anyone from China or who has been there to stop the spread. I didnt single out Chinese nationals or orientals, just should ban everyone. Why take chances? It is not discrimination to protect the public health.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Steve
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh, I see... NOW you want him to build a wall.  You libtards are never satisfied.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dustbindiva
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

He got a very limited funding to repair or build new parts of the wall for a short length and it is going on.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump's hoping coronavirus only affects Democrats and that republicans will be safe because they worship jebus

MAGA dude

• Blue Diamond
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

You might be interested, since you mention JESUS,  every country in Europe as some one infected w the virus, except the 2 exclusively Christian countries, Poland and Hungary, not one case of Coronavirus

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some people are born stupid, some people achieve stupidity, and some people have stupidity thrust upon them. Which one are you ?.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If only he'd built that wall a bit sooner. That would have kept the bad stuff out.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dustbindiva
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Thats not accurate but he did try every which way to get funds for it. Not that many Chinese entering thru Mexico with corona virus.

• 1 month ago

it sounds as if you talk out of your backside.

• 1 month ago

Trump isn't doing anything of the sort, and you should stop lying about it.

Edit:  I can't believe that anyone is stupid enough to believe it, but there are two thumbs down. What idiots!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.