Did I make a dumb decision or am I over analyzing?

I have decided to do this fwb thing with this guy I go to Uni with. I’ve slept over two nights, we had sex in the morning 5 times and I’m staying the night again tomorrow. I keep reading pros and cons articles about fwb and it’s freaking me out with the thought of him “ending it for someone better”. I mean I thought of it just now like I know I’m not the ideal girl to bring home to his family. I’m trying not to psyche myself out and just go with the flow, but I’m so scared of being hurt, but I also enjoy having sex with him

Well, my thought process on it, is that this will happen. I remember this was happening to a good friend of mine and he was like.....ashamed to start to have feelings for the girl he was fwb with, so he started distancing her from him. So it depends on what the guy wants/how he feels about having a gf so soon bla bla bla......too many factors..

I think you should just enjoy the moment...really

Sure he could leave.  You could leave also.  FWB means you like each other to have sex because you want to have sex BUT it doesn't mean you have a relationship.