Do people actually find transgender people attractive?

Do you? Be honest

For me i'm gay and i see some of them and think "oh he looks nice", but then i find out he's trans and the magic is gone cause to me that's just like a girl and i'm just not into that. 

If he identifies as male he's a male. Some people will loose interest in a person if they are trans and that's okay as long as you don't misgender someone. In certain situations it is illegal to. I am aroace and don't expirience attraction but the trans youtubers I watch are gorgeous. I mean look at himmmm.

• AK1 month agoReport

homophobia? im gay, and i think transexuals are gross
      now move along

• Ryland

I’m gay and greg said it perfectly... If they lack what i’m looking for and aren’t a BIOLOGICAL male then my interest will go away. EDIT.. Biological CIS men for me... 

• Sasha Whitefur

Transwomen are still biologically male!

I'm not sexually interested in people's bodies, but you must be talking about people who don't pass.

• 1 month agoReport

This is a transgender, it of course isn't interested in bodies because it has neither a female nor a male body... Frankenstein that it is.

• HMFan

I've seen my share of some rather attractive transpeople out there.

Sadly, no.

But many "transamorous" men don't care about looks and only want a good woman who has a big penis.

Tragically, those are the men the trannies usually push away.  

• Sasha Whitefur

Not sadly, they are interested in a transwoman penis, we do not want any attention, to it. If you want that, date a Shemale.

I am mostly attracted to people who are male-presenting.

You said it perfectly. I am also gay but if I see a hot "guy" then find out its a tranny, all excitement is gone. Its not the same as a REAL male.

Just like the cis-population.  Some people are attractive, and others not so much.

• AK1 month agoReport

honestly i would rather be with an unattractive natural born person than an attractive transexual

There is a YouTube video online of a transgender young man and a transgender young woman, and both are stunning. So, they can be. However, that isn't the goal or the point.

• Bee V3

Some of them. I can find anyone of any gender attractive