Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My boyfriend tried to trap me into staying with him I’m so hurt ?

My boyfriend has a child on the way from his previous relationship l. His ex got pregnant before they broke up

He told me he didn’t wanna tell me because he knows i don’t date men with children and he didn’t wanna lose me

STAY AWAY FROM HIM. omg, are you insane? You must be stupid for staying with him.

If i found out someone i am dating has a pregnant ex, that would be the end of it for me. Not because i don't date people with children, but because he and his ex could still be emotionally invested in each other. If she's pregnant, it can't have been that long since they broke up, and i don't particularly like being the Rebound Girl. I don't date people who just came out of relationships anyway.

He has a child on the way, thankfully not with you, I would move on.

• Kieth

He lied to you, he is only going to lie again. Do you think he is your boyfriend? He is going to have his other family first. Good luck sharing him.