What is the correct sentence?

I close the store for lunch at noon.

I close the store at noon for lunch.

• RP

Both are fine. The first explains what you do (close), why (lunch), and when (noon). The second also explains what, but highlights when ahead of the reason (why). As you pick one over the other, you need to decide what you want to feature, but both are fine.

• Peter

The store closes at noon for lunch.

need a comma after "noon" if you want to say the second one. It is an aside, an unnecessary but useful addition to the main idea of I close the store at noon.  It would give the why of what you do.  The first sentence declares what you do and to what purpose (close the store for lunch) followed by the less important when.  If the "when" is the most important thing, then the why is not needed.  It does not matter why: you will close at noon regardless.  You can add the reason as an afterthought, if you want, but you don't need it.  If you do need it, it is more important than the when aspect.

I leave for work at 8:30, not I leave at 8:30, for work, is the normal order of a sentence.  English though is very fluid in allowing you to pretty well say it any way you want to and we will understand.

• Light

Neither it's "I closed the store at noon for lunch."

Both are good. It's just a matter of what you want to emphasize.