Hi, I would like to know how much does it cost to install recessed down lights in a room? ?

The existing light fittings are standard pendant lights. Answers I get do vary like £50 per point + the cost of the fittings. You can answer here too where I am getting tradesman pros to help, https://www.myjobquote.co.uk/questions/down-lights...

your not really asking a question ..more like advertising a service ...

• Stephen4 weeks agoReport

Nope. I am asking a question and linking to where I am asking. Last time I did that, I got collaborative answers which helped me price up a porch. Get your facts before accusations mate.

If you are simply changing the fittings in the present locations you can easily do this yourself, provided you have a hollow ceiling rather than,say, a concrete soffit. Even easier if it is a roof void above. Don't forget you will almost certainly need smoke hoods. But your fifty quid for someone else to do it sounds quite reasonable.

• Stephen4 weeks agoReport

I considered that but as you say and to get it done properly, £50 onward is really no hassle.

50 plus parts is about right.

Routing wires to new ceiling positions is not trivial

• Stephen4 weeks agoReport

Yes, agreed.

this is a handyman type job ... an electrician will charge much more. cost depends on accessibility of the electrical circuit in the attic