HELP making my dance class more inclusive for d/deaf kids?

Hi, I'm a dance teacher, teaching young girls tap and ballet. One little girl's sister comes to watch every week but she is severely deaf and her mom says she can't hear the music at all. It makes me so sad she feels left out. 

I feel confident I could make my class more inclusive if I could find the right equipment. I've read a little about how deaf dancers learn and memorise the vibrations of music bu does anyone know what speakers would be best to use? What types of speakers or what types of music? 

Thanks!

have them hold ballots to feel the vibration and the beat

I was one of the pianists who played as a sub at the American School for the Deaf in West Hartford, CT. The piano was on the same wooden oor as the dancers. We played music with very strong beats / these were felt thru the feet of the dancers. They began with eurythmics classes. You could put speakers ON THE FLOOR and turn up the bass to make it easier to feel. They are audio people who could advise you on equipment, but you are on the right track. I used to take hearing imparired kids into my choruses. - their work ethic impressed the other students!