Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

who is tired of seeing,, hearing about Megan Markle and Harry? why don't they get lost somewhere?

why they are always front page in the Yahoo News media at least?

who wants to read about them? why?

Just about everybody is sick and tired of this couple and their behaviour.   Including the Queen who has already said she wants it over and done with, so she doesn't have to keep thinking about them.   And who can blame her!!

I'm not sure quite what makes her tick, but Harry is acting like a spoilt petulant child.     I have no doubt Diana may have been keen on him living a happy life without the ties of being a Prince, but I'd like to think, NOT HOW he's been behaving - and I don't see him as being happy in this marriage either.  Something I doubt Diana would have wanted.

I suppose there is some fascination there when it comes to how this is all going to play out, at some level, but for a couple who seem to want privacy and to be 'normal' (which Harry never ever will be), they sure behave oddly.

ps   Looking at recent photos of her father and his new 'love' - Archie will end up looking exactly like him!!   Poor kid.

• Lv 5

what a load of Rubbish the reason they are Living in Canada the media wont leave them alone

I am. they can stay in the Canadian backwoods.!!!!

• Alan H

Why does not the entire royal establishment do just that 

• Clo

I am tired of the spin to the story that the media gives to the events...it is the media that spreads the more dramatic, salacious, ignorant of gossip.

The Sussexes leave at the end of March, but they will still make the news as they are of interest, and as long as people talk about them they will remain a media target.

People interested in a variety of subjects are interested by royalty--history, society,government are just some points of interest.

Heartily sick of the pantomime, it's high time Harghen left us alone, and that would shut her money grubbing father up too.

I'm fascinated w/ English history to a degree that starts dating way back. Megan and Harry = change the channel *yawn. That's just fodder included in a slow news day. Wake me when it has some meaningful relevance.

I think most people are. They should just disappear and never come back along with the rest of the monarchy.

I'm not tired of seeing Meghan.  She's sexy.

• i'm really fed up of it, i don't like to see or hear about it at all.

Harry is back in the UK to fulfill his remaining Royal commitments and then we probably won't hear much about him.

I find it is quite easy to avoid seeing or hearing about them by not reading trash tabloids or social media news sites. If people were not interested, the papers would not publish stuff about them.