promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

if Europe had another Islamic attack like had in Paris in 2015, would it get as much attention? or have people become desensitized to it now?

there seems to have been an attack continously somewhere from Islamic extremist every year since 9/11? what about inside Europe though? 2015 had at least two in France that killed around 200 people? France had another attack in 2016 in Marseilles that killed like 80? and then Germnay has had several attacks too?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

They probably had some that didn't make the news in the US. It's hard to beat our own mass shootings.

• Lucy1 month agoReport

Not with Islam it isn't.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

England had far more terrorist attacks from so called Christian (Catholic) terrorists (IRA) bankrolled by the USA in the 70s and 80s , than we have had from Muslim terrorists.

USA only started to pay attention to terrorism after 9/11. Before that it was something that happened in other countries. (Although they do have enough problems with their own wackos going on shooting sprees).

• ...Show all comments
    • F
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

They hid behind and were not discouraged by the Catholic church and used it to gain support.

• Fred
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Rage rapidly assimilates long after surface desensitization becomes common display.

Choose your enemy wisely for you WILL rapidly become exactly like him.  We never will , never have lived in a perfect World!  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Difficult to say however the Charlie Hebdo attack was inevitable, given the horrible things 

which their cartoonists had done in depicting Muslims .. I was in France when it happened 

(albeit far away from Paris) and heard more than one person say, " As much as I disagree 

with jihadists don't forget who threw the first stone ", basically " Don't forget who provoked it ".

• Yeah. It was only fair to the disenfranchised wasn t it?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

still much attention

• American blacks support Isis. They'd probably give fair quarter to gays like me before republicans would!

• 1 month ago

The leftists that control most EU governments would try very hard to cover up the attack. 

• Lucy1 month agoReport

They covered up the horrific torture that happened during the attack.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think people are pretty much sick of hearing about them. and were sick of hearing /reading about them in 2015, in fact, i think based on what happened , it got really not much attention as people just were not that interested in it.

• Lucy1 month agoReport

No. People are sick of the Islamic filth who carry out the attacks and the horrific ideology of Islam in general.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.