Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 month ago

Did I miss out on a lifetime opportunity or was this just normal for me to bail out?

I was at a small party when I was 21 in a very lit room 3 guys left and I was sitting on a chair with 4 girls across the room from me. I was drinking a bit nervous then they just started to sexual asking me questions saying every guys fantasy in 3 girls at one time right? It was out of the blue for me I was nervous shy answered with,Yup,It depends cool etc.. They laughed a bit and got up and new I was nervous how do you get over something like that what should I had done if anything?

• Petter

You didn't miss out on anything. They were just having some fun with you. Did you really think you missed out on a foursome? You didn't...

• ace1 month agoReport

That being said I have never been that young with 4 girls hitting me from 20 feet across the room felt like a sexual Job interview,I was a virgin and still am this is why I ruminate!!

Get over, there are some really messed up stuff in life to worry about.