promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Would it totally ruin me if I didn’t die from overdose?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Absolutely , YES ..The worst scenario can be coma , which ,if you were lucky enough to survive , will leave you with PERMANENT brain cell damage which can manifest in paralysis in all or part of your body , loss of one or more senses , loss of memory .In other words , you will never be the same again when you wake up and you will live to suffer till the day you die ..Regardless of what or which drug you take in overdose , the consequences , at best , will never differ much because nearly all drugs are metabolized in the liver and excreted  through either the liver or the kidney or both , and even in healthy people who have neither liver nor kidney disease , an overdose will badly hurt one or both organs and leave them with irreparable and permanent damage which will never progress except to the worse causing a permanent and endless suffering . And , supposing you are having some heart , liver , kidney or brain problems , the consequences of an overdose of some drugs, especially those which can cross the blood brain barrier as narcotics , hypnotics , anxiolytics , antidepressants , will greatly worsen your condition and leave you to curse the day you dared take an overdose till the day you die ...Thank you for asking before committing suicide .

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

You will either end up Brain Dead ( a vegetable) or Dead.

• 1 month ago

It could leave you brain dead (which pretty much is a total ruin), or in a coma,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends on what you mean by "totally ruin me" - you mean your body or your health?  And without knowing what you took to overdose and why, we can't know if it will ruin you or not.

Generally, any drug that you overdose on will do some damage to your body (liver, heart, and brain) that could be a long term challenge if you survive.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends on what you overdose on, but yes, it can ruin your health. Alcohol, insuline... maybe not heroin

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Howabout you try to be strong and be a positive for the world. I'm pretty sure alot of things went into the making of you its quite selfish to throw it away.

• 1 month ago

Probably. Overdosing can lead to you getting pumped, which is extremely painful in a lot of cases. Taking your life isn’t worth it. I advise you to seek medical help.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.