promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

declined by loan companies, is there another option?

I have bad credit, i'm a college student barely making money (i just started a new job but haven't gotten paid yet) but i need a loan. All the companies i've applied to declined me but i really need this loan for medical reasons. Is there another way i can try? or should i just save up the money myself.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Carecredit might still be an option, but you would have had a better chance if you hadn't applied to so many loan companies first.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

If you have no job...how do you pay back a loan?  Sure, you just started a new job...but you could lose that job next week and then the bank is stuck chasing a broke college kid.  

• 1 month ago

Save up the money.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Companies aren't required to make loans.  Where you need the medical care, do they offer loans?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, there are THOUSANDS of lenders nationwide for people just like you. They are called pawn shops.

• 1 month ago

If you need medical treatment you can't afford, you ask the healthcare centers how to apply for charity care and how to apply for financial assistance.

- if this is necessary medical treatment, you might not get the treatment exactly the way you want it but it is unlikely that you won't get it at all.

If this is voluntary medical treatment, you wait and get it when you can afford to pay for it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.