Anonymous

Would it be okay for me to have a model wallpaper like this even though I'm an adult that lives with my mother?

My mom doesn't use my computers or anything but my desktop pc screen is visible at my room door. But I do not think that wallpaper isn't that bad, its a bit of Instagram allowed type content. 

• blank

Short answer:  Yes.  You are an adult and can do as you please.

BUT you already know that this may make your mom feel uncomfortable in her home.   Suggest you either straight up ask her if it offends her (and be ready to make changes if it does).  OR re-arrange your room so the screen is not visable from the open door.

p.s.  I think it is really cool you care enough about your mom to ask for strangers' opinions on this.

• I don't know. My mom got uncomfortable when I got a poster of a hot guy she's like now I know you'r having wet dreams lmao and I'm a girl so who knows how your mom would react as a guy.

• patty

put a pic of a funny cat. she may see this so get  G rated one