Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

What is this hair color?

I DONT deserve any rudeness to the people who go on anonymous and insult me you're sick!! And i dont care if you dont like my posts ill still do it anyway!

Im not going away butthurt troll so you might as well get used to me. How is 26 a child?

sPaM iS a ViOLaTiOn, BeInG rUdE iS a ViOlAtIoN..kiss my @$$ troll like you're innocent yeah right you make me laaaugh LOL

Nope.

Im very mature, i just dont put up with people insulting me and calling me horrid names.

I would say Brunette. 😊

pure white, duh.....

Here's one with my name on it. you screwy little crazy wacko.......How many times do you need to be told your fcukin hair is brown.  

What do you do all day.  why don't you get a hobby or do something constructive.  I'm at work right now and all I have to do is look at yahoo and all the stupid things people post about their hair, eyes their lips, etc.  You entertain me BUT you are relentless, I must say.  Good luck in your future en-devours posting your silly redundant questions.   BTW  Your actions as a 26 yr old show you are NOT a mature 26 yr old.  more like 12.  Please take care of yourself   You might actually be having mental health issues.  Please seek help if you think you need it.  

Spam is a violation. Being rude to respondents is a violation. Spamming and posting repeated violations here is childish, regardless of your chronological age.

Its the color mouse.....  

• samiamrd

This is the third time that i have seen this picture with the question.  So mouse was funny.  Apparently your not a yahoo bot trying to keep us engaged in question.  Or maybe you are a bot, i dont know.