Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Does Virgo Moon typically love to stay productive?

I have Virgo Moon and I can't stand lazy people and slackers at my job. I'm very hard working and I LOVE to feel productive. I try to be my best every day and I don't understand why some people like typical Taurus Moons love to waste their life by overeating, becoming obese, and sitting on the couch all day. I as a Virgo Moon go to the gym every day and I eat healthy. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't feel productive.

Yes, Virgo is a workaholic sign, along with Capricorn. From what I heard Virgo is associated with health, so people with strong Virgo influence are health conscious, hence the gym and healthy eating thing.

The Virgo Moon people I know are very productive and keep focused on what they want to accomplish. In fact, this tendency seems to apply to Mercury, Venus, Mars or Saturn in Virgo as well.

• Snoopy

Well done. However last night I went to this course and we were told that exercising just before bed is counterproductive too. So as long as you don't exercise 3 hours before bed it's ok. 

I have Libra moon, I'm always productive but also laid back, go with the flow type of person. 

I'm sorry I know nothing about Virgo moon, i know that's so vain of me :P

Yes ... Could be considering their opposite Pisces are very lazy ..... And you are right about Taurus moon

• The Virgo

Never met a lazy Pisces, but noticed that strong Neptune (rules Pisces) aspects in a chart indicate laziness. Interesting.

• Janet

The thing about Virgo is the combination of how their self-esteem relates to their high standards.

Some Virgos give up trying to meet their own high standards, and when they do this, they are the worst slobs and the least-productive people of the zodiac.

But yes, the constructive use of Virgo energy is to be productive, ESPECIALLY if our productivity makes things work more efficiently and even MORE if we are serving people though our actions.

• The Virgo

Interesting perspective.

depends on the person, everyone is different

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

What is your education level? In which class is astrology taught? Do you really think people are programmed by unknown forces outside our planet? Like we’re all robots? 

You need to grow up and embrace reality. Astrology gives you excuses but to use it to blame others is lame. We’re in the entertainment section and not sympathetic 

How does their zodiac sign affect your productivity lol