promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 1 month ago

Where could two university student go on vacation?

My friend and I are looking at vacation options for a week in October, but neither of us know where to go. We are looking to spend less than $1000, and are open to pretty much anything. We were looking at all inclusive vacation options, as that includes the flight and food as well. Does anyone have any resort recommendations (that would be safe enough for two younger women). 

Update:

Sorry for not mentioning before, we would be coming from Toronto in Canada. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

We were looking at all inclusive vacation options, as that includes the flight and food as well.

That means you have no intention of spending anything off the resort grounds.

Shall we all guess if you want a one night away thing or a week or two.

Really you are UNIVERSITY educated?

Maybe you have a look at your campus student travel office for some ideas.

Of course you already know the University Students of Canada have their own travel Agency

https://www.travelcuts.com/

As you have not specified there is no point listing a beach resort if you wanted a mountain ski resort place.

$1.000 each or for both of you?

For your budget try Cuba , Cancun, Turks and Caicos .I cannot be bothered to check if they have a room available for you.the day you want to be there.

Some reason you do not seek the assistance of a HUMAN travel Agent. There are many in Toronto that specialize in resort vacations.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

You have to say FROM WHERE. 

• MS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We've visited several of the Riu resorts in Mexico and Caribbean. We have been happy with all of them. 

• 1 month ago

resorts are good places to go, i used to work in one

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Where are you, for starters? Flight costs vary based on the length of the flight among other things. You'd have to go to somewhere close on that budget. I think what you're talking about is a "package". You can go on an airlines site and see what package vacations they have on offer. All inclusives are resorts where you take all your meals, but the airfare isn't included. You should consider a cruise- there are often 5-7 day cruises available for around $300, and that includes all your meals. The problem you're going to have with cruises-- and a lot of hotels- is if you're under 21. A lot of hotels won't rent a room unless someone is over 21. 

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Abbey, you should have put all that information into your original post!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i used to work in resorts, that would be a fun place to go on vacation

• Abbey1 month agoReport

Would you have any recommendations on places to go?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.