promotion image of download ymail app

Ripped muscle on right arm?

i had a bit of a ripped muscle on my right arm from years ago.. it was not treated well and i only went to physical therapy once or twice

it is not the tendon i believe its the muscle aside to it and it was only a tear nothing to the extreme

should i still try to seek medical attention for my arm after years of it healing alone?


The injury is in my right biceps

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    The only way to know what is wrong and if there is anything that can be done to improve the situation is to see a doctor. If you have pain, weakness, or limited range of movement, you should see a specialist.  You'll probably need an MRI to determine whether you have a soft tissue injury.  

    You may need physical therapy.  You may need surgery.  You may have to live with it. Find out.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.