Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 3 months ago

How did the white man succeed in getting removing the hip black entertainment from the television?

When I say hip, I mean like 106 and park, mtv cribs etc. Things from the late '90s and early '00s

• marty

When not enough people watch a program it gets canceled. I suppose not enough black people shared your enthusiasm over those particular programs. 

The white man isn't responsible for those shows no longer existing than the white man is responsible for Seinfeld and Friends and Cheers and any other show that has run its course no longer existing. Nothing lasts forever.

Very very very few shows last forever.  You're talking about shows that would be 20-25 years old by now.  Aside from the Simpsons (which SHOULD have died 20 years ago) and a few others, nobody lasts that long.

• Ludwig

Yoo from Hong Kong. Yes?