Why doesn't a round pizza have corners?
- curtisports2Lv 71 month agoFavourite answer
Because a pizzeria has to cut corners to stay in business.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Pizzas Are Square, in Italy. And, cooked in conical brick ovens.
- Dead inside♀️Lv 61 month ago
It's just one corner lol
- 1 month ago
It has a very large number of corners,
creating the illusion of roundness. *burp*
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- KathyLv 71 month ago
Because it is round not square.
- A Yahoo UserLv 71 month ago
ER...because it's round.
- Yet another mind-bending puzzle solved by Captain Obvious! [rousing music plays]
- Yahoo UserLv 51 month ago
Because ya need to cut it in slices first.