1.The nucleus of an atom

2.Moving neutrons

3.Moving protons

4.Moving electrons

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

None of the above.

Your question is like "what causes water?"  With your answer 4 being "Moving water molecules."

Moving electrons are the current of electricity, but the electrons are the electricity.  They're the things with the charge we attribute to electricity.

When you comb your hair in a dry cold environment, you can get your hair to stand up when the comb is passed close by.  That's due to static electricity, electrons that are just sitting there on your comb...not moving.  Electrons, moving or not, are electricity.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

• oubaas
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

4.Moving electrons

• 1 month ago

None of the above.  Electrical *current* is the flow of electrons, but a simple excess of electrons at a point (no net motion required) creates a static electric charge. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Moving electrons. .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

5. Do your own homework.

6. How does somebody not already know the answer to this question?

EDIT:  A comment from the erudite kmuhammad, the poster of this question:"**** you raggedy *** hoe.Take a wild guess,maybe I don't fell like it that don't take a ******* rocket scientist to figure that **** out.*****."

Yes, you obviously don't "fell" like it.  I figured that out when I saw your copy & paste homework question.  Anyway, I'll not be talked to like that in this august forum.  Consider yourself reported.

Also, please never vote or reproduce.  Thanks.

• 1 month ago

4. Moving electrons

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.