Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Liberals, how is a gay mens' wedding real if nobody says "You may now kiss the bride?"?

It's an integral part of the ceremony.

Please don’t spread your gayness in here

I am OP. Andre, I am just fine with lesbians getting married. In fact, it's twice as good as a hetero wedding.

No its not, silly. It just a stupid tradition. What you CAN actually stand on is simple. Marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman to start a family and RAISE CHILDREN. Two fudge packers...or two carpet munchers... ARE NOT MAKING BABIES. They are NOT continuing the species. LGBTQ blah blah are ABNORMALS and do not survive. 

Now don't get me wrong...I am not hating on them. They are DAMAGED. They need our help. They need psychiatric assistance. Transsexuals...40% will KILL themselves and the statistic DOES NOT CHANGE even AFTER transitioning. 

What they have...NOT a marriage. If they want to call it, whatever IT is, something OTHER than that...fine. Who cares?

No it's not.

Oh, and if it were, then you MUST be Just Fine with two lesbians getting married, then.

OOPS !