Do you agree that marriage should be forced on all peoples?

Ladies, you have made me a staunch believer and supporter of marriage AT ALL COSTS!

I wanna work with you to harness the rabid fervor you have for marriage to take over the world! Just image the possibilities. We could force marriage on everyone and everything to bring endless happy marriage joy to the world!We'll call it the "marriage force".Who's with me?

How are you going to go about doing this? Sure there will be people for it, but not enough. Marriage should not be forced upon someone who does not want to get married. It is in their right. Many people do not even want a relationship and I believe that it is lovely either way, and I am happy for them.

Once upon a time if you ever wanted sex, or to be taken seriously in society you, as a male, would have been forced to be married.

A woman was forced to be married to have an income and to live.

Today we are no longer forced to be married against our will. Many people choose either to NOT marry in the first place, or to be divorced and not married.  Why do you think that is?

Curious that women have made you believe this since fewer and fewer of us are seeking marriage these days. Clearly marriage isn't for everyone and if anything I'd institute some basic premarital counseling be required for any couple even considering it.

• Molly

That's a nice notion, a majority of people want to get married though it's usually because they want to, and because it's a way for them to be with their partner who they love, and not because they were forced into it, as a marriage needs both parties wanting the same goal, and to be on the same wavelength. Being forceful has never worked out as a strategy unless you're planning a civil war, whereas giving people the choice is more likely to get people onto your side, if they agree with you, unfortunately, not everyone will.

It's one thing to have mental health issues.

It's another to keep advertising them.

Like you have been told, you are the only one with this rabid fervor. nobody here has given a single $hit about your troll posts