promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

Stools and gas smell like rotten egg?

Basically since November I’ve had foul smelling gas , cramps, constipation on and off, I went to the doctors and they gave me laxido which is a laxative, I tried it and it worked , until a month ago and now it’s all come back, I’ve been trying the laxido again but it doesn’t help as much as it did the first time. My stomach bloats so much it looks like I’m pregnant , my gas is so bad and my poo just doesn’t come out properly, and it’s not that solid ( sorry for TMI) can anyone help me with this. Or has anyone experienced the same thing 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

C-diff infection....

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Have a stool sample examined for parasites.   You can get those symptoms with Giardia. 

• 1 month ago

Are you eating a lot of cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage or hard boiled eggs? Or beans like pintos or great northern, cannelloni? this can cause gas. Honestly, i like cauliflower fried "rice" but the gas is horrific!

Maybe it's something you're eating? If you don't think so, talk with the doctor again.

• Holly1 month agoReport

I’ve cut out anything that could be causing the bad smelling gas, but I think it’s a deeper problem, maybe another trip to the doctors would be a good idea

• 1 month ago

Stop eating onions, eggs, spicy greasy food, to many vegetables.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Eat lots of Greek yogurt, and fermented foods like saeurkraut. You need to get your digestive bacteria straightened out.

• Holly1 month agoReport

I’ll try that out ! Thankyou

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.