Yandex mail Registration - CAPTCHA not working?

I am trying to open a new Yandex mail account, entered name, login ID/password, phone number & clicked "Confirm Number" Got error: "Message sending limit exceeded, please try again later" after several tries, I clicked "I don't have phone number" than chose & answered security questions and entered 2 sets of CAPTCHA characters but again keep getting this error: "The characters were entered incorrectly. Please try again" Tried this dozens of times with no success... 

Please help how to go around this.

• .

Here is their help page https://yandex.com/support/mail/?from=mail

.

Move your question to Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Mail>Abuse and Spam and not applicable to this subcategory.

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• martin

Sometimes it means their website is down or some connection was missed. Wait and try again later.

• Hiten3 months agoReport

umm thanks but I've been trying since yesterday & I believe Yandex is huge mail platform to stay down for long. Also, if the site was down it won't be able to authanticate User name & password which it did.