pop asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 months ago

I despise my sister ?

When I was at the age of 14 I did some pretty stupid things and boy did i have an attitude, what teenager doesn't? So as you can imagine I got punished beyond all belief, ACTUALLY grounded, banned from TV. And now I am responsible for cleaning and so on.

Here's the issue. My little sister stays off school, she's never there. Now if that were me I would be getting drove to the school whether I liked it or not. My sister however sits on the couch on her **** watching TV all day and when i come back from college, my mum is due in not long after me. She will come in and start having a go at me because I haven't picked up any mess or cleaned up when I'm 10 mins in the door.

And my little sister LOVES it, that she can just sit in her fat **** all day eating her heart away while I'm the one that gets the **** for not cleaning the dishes she made and picking up the wrappers that she left.

Not to mention the other things that she does and gets away with. Currently she has a 17 year old boyfriend and she is 14, fucked up in itself. She grabbed me by the hair pulled me to the ground and punched my face in, but she got nothing for that. And even when she does get grounded, its a load of **** because she will be allowed out the same day.

She has also recently took MDMA and my mum says that she "doesnt believe she actually done it".

Summary for my little sister being, she is 14 has a 17 year old boyfriend, has took MDMA, smokes, isnt a virgin. i hate her.

No matter how hard it is to get along with your siblings, there are at least two reasons why it’s worth the effort.

It’s a sign of maturity. “I used to have a short fuse with my two younger sisters,” says a young man named Alex. “Now I’m much more calm and patient with them. You could say I’ve grown up.”

The Bible says: “The one who is slow to anger has great discernment, but the impatient one displays his foolishness.”​—Proverbs 14:29.

It’s good training for the future. If you can’t tolerate the imperfections of your siblings, how will you deal with a spouse, a workmate, an employer, or anyone else you have to interact with?

Fact of life: The success of your future relationships will depend on your ability to communicate and negotiate, and there’s no better place to cultivate such skills than within your family.

The Bible says: “As far as it depends on you, be peaceable.”​—Romans 12:18.

if she gets violent with you tell the police about it and it wouldnt hurt to move out

Please write again, explain what MDMA is.  Your parents, if this is true, are violating the law with allowing or tolerating her underage behaviors, which could result in removing both of you from your home, court, and more.  Someone, possibly you, needs to report this to an adult who is a mandated reporter; that is, their profession requires them to report such conditions/behaviors to child protective services.  Tell your school counselor, your minister, your doctor, your teacher, or all of them. You, too, can call child protective services.  Your little sister, while she's being a thorn in your side, is also seriously endangering herself and that's not okay, either.  Please follow up on this, good luck, good wishes!

• Tom

As if anyone with more than one sister cares.

• A

Move out, pay your own bills,and then you can make your own rules

• y

Don't see why you hate her. Your parents are what allowed he to become whom she is. In a few short years you'll be out of the house, college degree, working, building your life as you watch your sis. Destroy her own and take your mom down with her.