promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Which zodiac sign likes to go around starting stuff then try to play the victim when they are losing?

Like, I don't think so you are. No matter how hard you try to convince yourself and everyone else that it is true it doesn't change anything. I can say anything I want but still that doesn't change a single thing, it doesn't change anything. You are still wrong and a proven liar and nothing will change that. No matter how hard you try the facts still remain. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If someone is a proven liar, then that's your answer. Not sure how this would refer to only one sign? I thought it would be more about aspects in the chart. Maybe it would help to study some astrology books.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

That would be the ever so (according to him) sweet, kind, innocent, libra. At least the one I'm married to

• Butterfly1 month agoReport

Are you backstabbing your wife in yahoo answers by posting this answer here? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ah, that would be Trumpus, the sign of the Narcissistic @sshole.

• Xi1 month agoReport

Are you saying Gemini?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Scorpio and Cancer

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Must be yours, did you read that mess before u posted it like a 1st grader trying to justify your version of a play ground fight. If one goofball upsets you, then your remedy is to turn into a goofball too? You have not won and you’d better write that down in private 100 times today, so at least you can convince yourself. 

I am a stranger and really don’t care one way or another. Need some points though

• lala
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Scorpio or Taurus ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.