Anonymous

Am I considered Multiracial?

I am 66.9 percent European and 31.5 percent Western Asian and North African. Am I considered Multiracial? 

The thing is that West Asians and North Africans are often indistinguishable from Europeans (who are in turn not homogeneous). 

Those are just percentages, they don't equate to race. I'm sure that 66.9 percent European can be divided into several subcategories such as Southern, Northern, Eastern...

• If you're on the track team and participate in multiple events, then you definitely are multiracial.

Not really because West Asians and North Africans are still Caucasian. Are you Italian or Greek by chance?

Yes you are as far as all together.

• Magui

Biologically there's only one race. Homo Sapiens Sapiens. Are you a bit Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis? Most people are. Therefore biracial.

Also isn't all that "white" according to the US Census? So, no.

• Zirp

according to stupid racists, maybe

According to post-WW2 science you are 100% Homo Sapiens Sapiens - the only race of humans that is not extinct

It depends on who you ask, I doubt you look like a typical European though.

• finc1 month agoReport

How does a “ typical European “ look like ? There are over 50 nations in Europe .. how can there be a thing as a “ typical European look “?

You are 100% Caucasian, so, no, you are not multi-racial.  You are, however, multi-ethnic.

Europeans, West Asians and North Africans are racially white Caucasian..

Yes i would say so.