promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

Am I considered Multiracial?

I am 66.9 percent European and 31.5 percent Western Asian and North African. Am I considered Multiracial? 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The thing is that West Asians and North Africans are often indistinguishable from Europeans (who are in turn not homogeneous). 

Those are just percentages, they don't equate to race. I'm sure that 66.9 percent European can be divided into several subcategories such as Southern, Northern, Eastern...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • If you're on the track team and participate in multiple events, then you definitely are multiracial.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not really because West Asians and North Africans are still Caucasian. Are you Italian or Greek by chance?

• 1 month ago

Yes you are as far as all together.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Magui
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Biologically there's only one race. Homo Sapiens Sapiens. Are you a bit Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis? Most people are. Therefore biracial.

Also isn't all that "white" according to the US Census? So, no.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

according to stupid racists, maybe

According to post-WW2 science you are 100% Homo Sapiens Sapiens - the only race of humans that is not extinct

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It depends on who you ask, I doubt you look like a typical European though.

• finc1 month agoReport

How does a “ typical European “ look like ? There are over 50 nations in Europe .. how can there be a thing as a “ typical European look “?

• 1 month ago

You are 100% Caucasian, so, no, you are not multi-racial.  You are, however, multi-ethnic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Europeans, West Asians and North Africans are racially white Caucasian..

• 1 month ago

Yes i would say so.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.