promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why Should I Download Mp3 When I Have Web Access Always To Listen Online?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What if you're in a situation/place with no Internet access? How are you going to listen to your music without Internet if the music files aren't on your device locally?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You do not have to download anything at all. Just convert your own CDs to MP3 or other formats and play them when you do not have web access, for example, when you are driving or taking public transportation.

• 1 month ago

Of course, you need not have to download from regular websites. The reason is that it can increase the risk of malware getting into your system. On the other hand, when you choose a trustworthy source online that offers original MP3 files for downloading, you will be at a benefit. The reason is that the songs that you come across online on many websites are not originals. So, download MP3 is the best option in these instances.

https://2sh4sh.com/

• Alex
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because online doesn't do you a damn bit of good when you have no signal.

For example...on an airplane. Yes many offer WiFi...but they charge you so much for it that it's like letting them sodomize your wallet with a sandpaper marital aid.

What do you then? Files downloaded on a local device can get you though such times.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

my experience is that on-line is not always there. having mp3 is also nice.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.