Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Am I under investigation?

So it’s about 3am and I was smoking weed on my way home and I saw the police parked in front of my house, blocking my driveway. Now let me tell you, just the sight of a police car or police officer makes my anxiety go through the roof, let alone one being parked right outside my house for unknown reasons. Now as I pull up closer he decides to very slowly move out of my way; taking his sweet time for unknown reasons. Very arrogant and very pompous of him. I almost had to beep the horn at him. Just very awkward.

As paranoid as I initially was I just wanted to drive right past but I was already turning into the block, I didn’t want to look suspicious and have him alerted. Once I was finally able to park in the driveway, he then waited for me to step out of my car for unknown reason before finally driving off. I was afraid to do so at first due to the possible reefer smoke that could have been emitting out of the car. 

So is this his way of trying to tell me that he’s watching me? Or did I happen to catch him in the act of trying to watch me? Did I blow his cover? If the men in blue had something to charge me with would they have done it right then and there or could they do it tomorrow or maybe even in a few days? I need to know in case I have to pack my bags and get out of town as quickly as possible

You were in mommy and daddy's basement and the police vehicle you hallucinated wasn't blocking anyone's driveway.

If the police were watching you, they certainly wouldn't park in front of your house.  Don't be so paranoid.

• TB12

At three A.M. he could have been doing anything from catching up on paperwork to watching videos on his phone or even taking a nap,,, they're not watching you because you're smoking a little weed,,, now if you've got a garage full of weed, that's a different story,,, but even then, it won't be a marked patrol car parked in your driveway.

Damn, you’re paranoid. If you were being watched it wouldn’t be from a marked patrol car directly in front of your house.