what is a good beginner anime ?

Ive watched Fairy Tales a little bit but is it a good anime to start? or is there something better to start with?

That's like asking 'What TV show should I start with'.  Without knowing what you LIKE, how can I suggest something similar to that?  Everyone's tastes vary.

Assuming you LIKED Fairy Tail (ie long running shonen) I would say the best in class is Naruto (and Naruto Shippuden...it's a different series but picks up the story where the first leaves off).  Some people like Bleach.  Some like One Piece.  Some like My Hero Academia.  Some like Fairy Tail.  They're all LONG and you'll see the formula.

If you're looking for something brainier, try Death Note.  I would say the best anime is Hayao Miyazaki's movies.  They are Pixar-like in that they are kid oriented, but also with a lot of value for adults.  They're just really good.

Just browse what genre/theme you want. For example: u like fighting stuff then shounen it is etc

I would say naruto or Boku no hero acedamia or Jojo's Bizzare adventure 

Try #Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Imp

Cowbky Bebop for a series, Akira for a movie!

Start with the one with the hottest characters