Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Is this a good haircut (male)?

If not, any suggestions on what would look better? (I know I have messy crown in that one allow it)

I only ask for opinions as sometimes I make wrong decisions regarding hairstyles 

I combined the length of a standard slick back undercut, added volume by taking the weight off but and kept a lot of length more towards the front however the sides are blended using scissor over comb and then a skin fade with the clippers.

Would it look better if I took some length off the top/front? I have large head and a round face.

There hair is not bad but the earring has to go if you're going to be a man be a man don't wear things that are in your ears that suggests to the world that you are a slave! characteristically an earring is a physical sign that you are a slave that you are owned by somebody that you are not free. I'm not wearing a piece of jewelry that says I'm not free. No insults to you intended.

• tommy1 month agoReport

Question was about hair not earrings but ok. 

Why you assume I’m one of these guys who’s insecure about their masculinity “less of a man”😰

It's a pompadour fade.  About eight or nine years ago, it came back out of obscurity, not having been seen since the '80s.  It quickly became the most popular haircut there was.  Everyone and their brother had one.  People are still getting it, but less and less.