Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

What is wrong with my stomach? ?

For a while I thought I was lactose intolerant so I take lactaid pills every time I drink milk. When I would eat ice cream and stuff I would get a horrible stomach ache. However, recently I have noticed that even on days that I haven’t drank any milk or eaten lactose, I get the same horrible stomach ache. It’s to the point where it’s almost everyday and it’s very painful. My parents won’t take me to the dr so are there any at home tests I can do. If i’m not lactose intolerant what is wrong. Do I just have a very sensitive stomach? 

I have the same problem except my wife gives me the stomach pain

• k w

it's NOT your stomach, the quacks won't tell you, but just read, it's listed alphabetically

so you can look up all kinds of stuff, and it's the processing, so straight from the cow is fine....

• martin

Try taking Alka Seltzer. If it's acid indigestion perhaps from being nervous, that could help you.