Do male actors/singers/dancers like to receive flowers or anything after a performance?

• Speed

I go to live theatrical performances maybe fifteen times a year, from the West End to Broadway to regional to local.

While I've seen some astonishing performances (I'm looking at you, Brian Cranston!), I have never seen a male performer receive flowers while on stage. That seems to be reserved for female leads, opening night only.

• Mamianka

Not in the US - but in many Eastern European countries, men often receive flowers. And cemeteries look like Memorial Day. every single day. Stunning.

They typically get motorcycle chains

• Verity

Yes, I've seen male leads on Broadway get roses at curtain call.

• Any Accolade will do

Real ones, yes. But not those fake ones where when you go to smell them they make a rude noise or explode in your face. Hope this helped.

• Lv 7

you'd have to ask the person in question.

honestly, male or female, you should NEVER send flowers to someone you don't know well enough to know what type of flowers they prefer. i myself hate flowers, and the person may be allergic.

People threw popcorn at me when I got on the stage.