.
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Why is Trump abusing his Pardon Powers?

If Trump pardoned himself, would that be an abuse of his Pardon Powers?

When a president pardons terrorists, he has abused his power.

Both Clinton and Obama pardoned terrorists.

what power does he not abuse?

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

He is not abusing his pardon powers. HE is entirely within the law. 

'

He has the LEGAL RIGHT GRANTED TO HIS POSITION BY THE CONSTITUTION to Pardon anyone he wants to in the United States or from US LAWS.

'

Where were you when OBAMA Pardoned over 2,000 people during his 8 years in office... and you are complaining about  what 8 people and TWO OF THEM WERE DEMOCRATS... 

'

How about you just admitting... NO MATTER WHAT TRUMP DOES MANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.

'

IF HE said ALL BLACKS were going to get $1,000.00 each for Slavery reparations you would say he is trying to buy their votes wouldn't you.. 

'

So go back under you fake news watching rock.

He gave less than 30 pardons in threes years. Obama gave almost 2,000 pardons in eight years.

The same reason you prefer to poop in the public fountain outside the novelty condom store while wearing a transgendered bunny suit. 

What? You dont? As i said, same reason.

Because you leftists are liars.  Trump is USING a power that HE HAS... 

As far as "abuse"??? He freaking commuted a 14 year sentence of a DEMOCRAT who had already served 8 years of the sentence. Give me a freaking break with your outraged, triggered, snowflake, bombshell, walls closing in idiocy. 

I am really supposed to care that Trump let a DEMOCRAT off with (ONLY???, WTF ONLY????) 8 years for non-violent crimes??? 

I have seen pedophiles get off in 3 years, but OMG!!!! THE END IS NIGH. ORANGE MAN BAD!!! NON-VIOLENT OFFENDER LET OFF AFTER SERVING 8 YEARS>  OMG!!!!! DAMN ORANGE MAN!!!!

Give me a damn break. 

Oh and if you want to know what I mean by FAKE NEWS!!!! You linked to FAKE NEWS.  IT is not that what they are saying is factually wrong. What it IS, is that these reporters think it is their job to tell me how to think about it??? 8 YEARS for a non-violent crime??? I,  let me repeat that, ME, MYSELF AND I can make up my own mind about this issue and let me tell you that I have FAR more concern about rapist and pedophiles being let off early than I do about some non-violent offender, regardless of what you trump-haters think I should believe. 

Trump is abusing his pardon powers to keep his co-conspiritors from telling the truth about his crimes against the United States.  Trump hates being held accountable for his actions. 

• Justin

Why is it that when a conservative uses the duly authorized powers of an office to remove all avenues of potential exploitation by political rivals he or she is 'abusing' those powers, but when a liberal does it, he or she is 'creatively expanding its Constitutional interpretation?'

Pardons are the whole point of the power to grant pardons .

• .

Even for himself?