promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 months ago

Someone is threatening nto kill me, what do I do?

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

If the threat is serious and credible, you can notify the police. The police cannot protect you, but at least they will look for your killer if you are the victim of a homicide. Of course, if you have the money, you can always hire a body guard or a bunch of them.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

This will NOT be reported because the OP is a troll, and the "threatening message" was actually created BY HIM in an attempt to cause trouble for the person whom he claims sent it.  This was originally posted last night, and the alleged author vehemently denied sending such a thing and challenged the OP to furnish a link to the supposed "threatening message."  The OP could not...case closed.

• 3 months ago

Stand still long enough for him to kill you. Don't fight it. Give in.

• lj1
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Report it to Yahoo. It's an idle threat. This site is full of basement-dwelling edgelords who get off on being a dick to people online.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Id report the threat to yahoo. As i agree with another yahoo'er here, I don't think theyll act on it. How many ppl that intend to kill soneone would use the legal term murder? Id personally egg the prick on..unless there is reason to believe he knows anything about computers..i dont think hed kill, but hackers can be a nightmare

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

A physical threat should be reported to the police.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Okay, you're first step is to report the account on Yahoo Answers. If you are worried that the person will actually track you, then you need to go to the police. They may be able to track where the message came from, and therefore track who sent the message to you. They will then take further action.

• 3 months ago

Booby trap your door so that it makes a large noise when opened. Have a large knife beside your bed. Pick up the knife, and with unimaginable speed, catch up too the fleeing attacker, and cut off his head.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Stay out of dark alleys.

• 3 months ago

Report them. Click the flag icon.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.