I'm physically disabled, isolated and financially strapped. My wife is very emotionally abusive and uncaring. How do I escape?

I'm afraid around her. If I mention anything she gets very mean. As an example of her uncaring, I had a seizure this morning that lasted 20 minutes, and she did absolutely nothing. When I came out and asked for a pain medication (chronic pain), she was very rude. I want to leave but am financially unable. I have no transportation. No way out. What do I do?

You have internet access use it to find out who to contact. Call the Government Agency in your country that supports people with a disability and say you are being abused. They should help you out of there.

If there is an "Independent Living" agency in your neck of the woods, call them up. Also RSVP or any local senior services.They can tell you about the availability of rides, and even training to enable you to earn money at a job you CAN learn to do. If you don't have a chair you can get out the door and down the block in.... they might be able to help you find one. There are resources available to you and, hey!, you have a computer to research and access aid. I've a son who is in a motorized chair, unable to walk across a room, unable to lift objects up, who can ride his chair to a train he can board and take to a bus he can board and go to work 4 days a week at a job he can perform with one hand.. the hand that works well enough for him to drive his chair. If you are isolated? Talk to senior resources no matter what your age because they understand isolation and might be able to help you in that regard.

Call the police and ask them to do a wellness check on yourself. Once they get there you can explain the situation and they'll assign a social worker who can help get you out of there.

If you are in an abusive situation, as described, you can contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1 800 799 7233. You can chat with an advocate on their website, as well. They will help you ! Good luck, 

You can contact adult services, or the police.

• funny

Sorry, no escape....