promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 months ago

My wife has developed genital herpes because she fell on a needle. Its gross and i dont like seeing her during intimacy?

Hi my wife fell on a needle while she was walking home on a night out and developed genital herpes.

The problem she flares up every week and its really gross. I know, i know that its not her fault for tripping into the needle but i am honestly repulsed by it.

What do i do to make our intercourse in marriage work? Is there anything to get rid of this condition?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Happy
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

It’s not a needle she fell on....

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

That's mighty suspect. I think she cheated on you and is making up the story

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Sorry buddy but you don't get herpes from tripping on a needle.  You get it from sexual intercourse with someone who has herpes and passes it on.  She needs to see a doctor immediately to control the outbreaks and you need to also know what to expect, etc.  

She was cheating on you whether you want to believe it or not.  THAT is a bigger issue then the herpes.

• 3 months ago

She's lying to you man, she made that story up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Sure,she sees a doctor and you two use protection (condom) any time there is a hint of a flare up. OH, and get yourself tested too. You could be contributing to the flare ups.

Are you BOTH sure that only the needle could have caused such an infection? Are you both faithful to the marriage and each other?

Could it have been a past partner of either of you that gave you this infection? It can stay dormant in the body for years. Until poor health or stress makes it come out again.

• 3 months ago

There has been LOTS of success in treatments of genital herpes. If your wife goes to a doctor, they'll fill her in on it. Cure? No. But it's no longer the agony and curse it once was.

• 3 months ago

I beg you pardon?

No one, no one, gets genital herpes in this way. Your wife told you this? She's lying. I'm a health professional and there's no way you get genital herpes like this. She cheated

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

"oh yes honey i fell on that needle" you will be raising someone elses kid in 9 months

• 3 months ago

I expect you are a troll since it would be rare to be this stupid.

even kids know there is no cure for herpes,and that it is caused by sex with an infected person or at at least close intimate contact and it does not "flare up every week" especially with treatment but even if it did she would not be showing it to you or looking for sex while she was in the agony of a flare up.therefore you reek of troll.

• Ace Shorty
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Oh but there is, the healthcare industry just doesn't want you to know about it just like eczema and psoriasis. 

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

She should see a doctor, but believe me, she did not get the disease from falling on a needle!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.