Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

My husband thinks the worse of me?

My husband is not understanding with anything. For example, if I missed my period for a couple months he automatically thought I was sleeping with someone else and that’s so messed up I was in the process of getting tested for cervical cancer. Why would he be this childish?

This is not being childish, this is being abusive.

You were being tested for cervical cancer and he automatically this you cheated? What's wrong with him?

Get rid off the whole man

• Mr. L.

If you have HPV, chances are you got it from him, most males are carriers.  He probably feels guilty and is projecting his insecurities on to you.  That’s the why, or at least on reason.

More important, what now?  You guys need to figure out a way to work it out, lay your cards on the table and pray he and you have the maturity to handle it.  Unless you were both virgins on the day you got married, there’s no one that can claim innocence.  In fact some people contract HPV at birth from their mother.  

For one thing it sounds like he doesn't even understand the basics of female human anatomy. But it's unlikely this behavior spontaneously started after you married him so maybe you should put some thought into what it was that you liked enough in him to say yes. In the interim you need marriage counseling and he needs to do a little online research about how the reproductive system functions.

He thinks he got a girl that is over his head and every time things don't go like they are planned he assumes the worst, Sometimes they are the worst, wife is cheating, but not always and his own inadequacies causes him to do things he shouldn't have done.

• funny

Ignorant, immaturity  & so on. Now concentrate on your health !

Many husbands feel insecure.  That leads them to be suspicious and controlling. I cannot see how the missed periods are related to either cervical cancer or to sleeping with someone else.  However if my wife was being tested for cancer I would expect to know about it and to be there with her to support her and provide a strong shoulder.

Unfortunately, ma'am, it's a sign of his immaturity, insecurity, and lack of understanding.