Anonymous

How to nut slower?

Just had sex with my new girlfriend and i nut in less than 20 seconds. It was okay my round 2 game was pretty good. But it confused me, when i was dating my ex 3 years ago i could last a long time effortlessly. Last couple years ive been single ive been doing masturbation "exercises" to keep up on my stanima, so im really confused why its suddenly not there.

If this changes anything, my sex drive has slowed down a lot over the last year or so. I almost didnt even want to do it today.

If anyone has tips for me id appreciate it. I dont want to always have to do round 2.

Edit: 21 y/o healthy male

Oh dear. No technique and too much masturbation I'm afraid. I doubt the g/f gets much out of your performance either. You'll just have to start from scratch.

u did not have sex for a long period of time, it is normal not last long. if u start having regular nookies u will last longer

When you're "on the job"  keep thinking about Amy Schumer. That should solve your problems.