Do you think Stone Sour are good enough to be a favorite band?

I listen to them the most. Metallica used to be my favorite, but I played them to death and can’t listen to them anymore. I also like Godsmack a lot. But according to my iTunes, I listen to stone sour the most.

• Random

Sure.  Everyone has different tastes.  I'm not a huge Stone Sour fan but I've liked the songs that have played on radio well enough.  Just like what you like - who cares what others think.

Never heard of them...  Are their songs on YouTube?  If they're like Metallican or Godsmack I'd like to listen.  But of course they can be a favorite band.  My favorite band is Marianna's Trench and though popular, they're not super popular but I love them.

• Andrew

It's not really for other people to tell you what your favourite band ought to be. I couldn't care less whether or not strangers thought my favourite band was a good choice and I can't understand why you would. I have never even heard of Stone Sour, so my advice is - listen to whatever you want. I can completely relate to how Metallica gets boring after a few years. Whenever I meet somebody who tells me that Metallica is their favourite band, it's clear that I'm talking to a buffoon who doesn't know shite about music.