promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

After sex, why does my BF ask for my permission if he can go shower rather than cuddling in bed?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If he sweats a lot, I understand why he'd want to shower and wash the stickiness off before cuddling.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Some women like the way a man smells after sex; pheromones, sweat and natural body scent are desirable. Others are mixed about it, and others don't like it. He may have been with someone who liked the way he smelled and he preferred to shower after sex. Try asking him why and see what he says.

• 1 month ago

There is no need to permission. He can do another round of love .

• 1 month ago

Cuz he's gotta wash that stank of him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because he's an idiot, it would be much better to cuddle and regain his strength and have another go or 2 with you. Have you ever told him no, I want some more?

• Andrew Smith
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I don't know who gave the thumbs down.  20 years ago I was often two timing my wife.  Or worse.Alas, old age has a price.

• 1 month ago

Maybe he wants to be in shower crying because he feels guilty after having engaged in premarital sex.

• 1 month ago

Ask him. It sounds like he views after-sex cuddles as mandatory; he may have had an ex in the past who got mad at him if he wanted to shower. 

• Ace Shorty
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

what did you say?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.