how to start chrochet?

so i have been knitting for a good long time now. I want to start chrochet but the problem is i'm so use to knitting and making little stitches. I'm a tight knitter. plus i'm a lefty. I've heard chrochet left handded is hard to do. Is a way i can chrochet?

As a lefty, I'm sure you often have to make adjustments to ordinary things. This is no different. Crochet is one of the easiest needlework crafts to learn, so it shouldn't be too hard. If you find your work is tighter than you want, you can simply switch to a larger crochet hook--just Google "crochet hook sizes" to find the next size up.

On the link below you will find a beginners guide to left handed crochet. The site uses a combination of written instructions and videos, which should be helpful.

I love crochet--it's easy, fun and very portable since there are no large knitting needles to carry. Good luck!

• drip

My best friend is a lefty and has crocheted for years. Plenty of left handed people crochet. Look for YouTubes   Specifically for lefties.  Also try your public library 

i would ask someone thats been doing it to show you how