Which paranormal thing do you most wish was real?

Ghosts, telekinesis, fortune telling, mind reading, remote viewing, astral projection etc ........?

What aspect would you like most to be something more than imaginary? 

• Jesere

All of those sujbects are real, fortune telling is not called such by genuine psychs, it's referred to as a reading...I am telepathic, clairvoyant and this is my normal.

I’ve been reading up that negative blood types are unique in the fact that we have extra vertebrae and unique psychological traits. Some people even say that negative blood types could even be of Alien origins similar to Octopuses?? You never know 

• English Guy

If you check, you will see that you called me first, so you are the hypocrite. You gave an opinion only so you can't be right or wrong. Go to your deathbed believing what you want, no matter how stupid.

I wish I could psychically cause somebody's head to explode, as in the movie Scanners.  Anti-vaxxers, watch out!

• English Guy

Easy. Just ignite a gas welding torch and stick it in his mouth and wait. Once the contents of the scull reach boiling point "BANG" blood and snot all over the place. To prevent injury, always wear gloves and goggles when handling oxyacetylene burners as you don't want any nasty burns. Safety first 

• Mr. P

There was a woman I think from Russia or close states who apparently had the ability to diagnose disease by simply looking at a person.

I don't know if this was real or fake but if there were more people like her in the world then it would speed up the diagnosis and certainly help cancer patients get treatment earlier which would mean a better prognosis.

• English Guy

I remember a young girl who allegedly could do that. She looked into the body like an xray and identified problems. She did very well but then her diagnosis began to slip in accuracy and eventually she was heard of no more. I think she was Russian and about 12.

• 👻

Another sad attempt at trolling, get off the forum if you feel this topic is “imaginary”, or stupid. You won’t convince any of us who’ve had spiritual experiences that we have not had them, sorry.

• John

I missed that class.

most of them would suck if they were real. Who'd want to hear from a fortune teller you're going to die of bowel cancer in 6 years and 3 days time?

• Jim

Telekinesis, of course!

Who hasn't wanted to move something with their mind?? Get that can from the shelf across the room, no problem! Vacuum the rug while chillin' and drinking an adult beverage? Sure!

Image'in'array - Image in a ray

145-148 The confusion is due to want of discrimination between the real and the unreal among ignorant folk. Ignorantly indeed do they say that the wakeful universe is real. Tripura Rahasaya 

"Nothing is as it seems. Nor is it otherwise."

Lankavatara Sutra - Mahāyāna Buddhism

There is no greater mystery than this; that being the reality we seek to gain reality.

Sri Ramana Maharishi

Plato’s cave analogy.

Inprisoned inside the cave (Us), prisoners see the shadows on the wall and mistakenly view the shadows as reality.

Greek word "cosmos" Meaning "In The World" apart from God

And Christian gnosticism - "Seraphims" Keter - Crown Divine Plan ~ The Angel of Death. (Read John 7:7) Satan is the ruler of this "cosmos" (John 12:31; 16:11; 1 John 5:19)

Islam.

The Surah takes its title from the sentence, Wa anzalna l-hadida, of verse 25 A study of iron

Hinduism. (Caught up in Samsara – Maya ~ The Malevolant illusion)

Functional government.