how do you crisp the bottom of a take and bake pizza in a convection oven with no coil on the bottom?

I bake directly on the rack.  You have to preheat the oven. 

I also have unglazed quarry tiles that I have in the oven and I bake on those and it will crisp the bottom of a pizza

If you have a cast iron pan place it in the oven, pre heat the oven with the pan in it upside down.  Once the oven and pan are hot put the pizza on the bottom of the pan. (if your pan is larger than the pizza you probably don't have to invert it it will just be easier to get the pizza off the pan when it is done. )

Depends. If the oven has an independent heating element behind the fan, and the upper oven units do not come on except for broil, just set it at 425° and bake away. If the only heat source is at the top of the oven, put your pizza face down on a parchment-lined cookie sheet, and crisp; the crust, then turn it over and finish the top.

A baking rack help to sit pizza on.

Put a layer of foil on the bottom of the oven or a pizza stone

• Brian

You put it in upside down.

• Heat a pizza stone in the oven while the oven is pre-heating.